Sunday 18 May 2008

What do other reviewers think


One of the joys of reading other blogs is that you come across ideas to use for your own. I can across Weekly Geeks who are suggesting that you list any blogs links that have reviewed your book. Well easy said then done as I have just spent the last 30 minutes trying to work out how they have nice neat names and I have long internet links. Yes I know read the instructions...did so and now know to create hyperlinks!

So what I intend from now is to do a search and make a link to any book blog that has done a review within that book challenge period. And also invite any reader to comment and leave a link if they have done a review on that book. And so the ripples go on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, welcome I appreciate the time and effort you are making to leave this comment and I will respond when I can

John